Thursday, February 25, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Card


Cricut Card
This card I made for Wee Katie. She's 2 1/2 and in love with snowmen.
I cut the card at 5 inches and the hat at 1 inch using A Child's Year cartridge.
The Snowman was cut at 2 1/2 inches using The Snow Friends cartridge. I had to ink in his mouth. The pieces were just to small even using my sticky pen.
The word bubble was cut at 1 1/2 inches from the George and basic shapes cartridge. The stamp is from Stamping up! In hunter green and heat embossed. I inked the edges and used pop ups on both.
I don't know if you can tell from the pic, I used the glitter and tape technique for the shamrocks.
If I made this again I'd cut the snowman larger and either not use a ribbon or leave out the shamrocks.
My comments are working now so feel free to leave one.
Always, Jana

3 comments:

shari said...

Jana, I love your blog design, great projects. I signed up to follow you. Shari (cricutrookie)

Snowmanlover said...

Just too darling! I love the way you use your snowman for St. Pats!! I love snowmen!!

2 Ducky said...

That is super cute! Thanks for "following" me. I am now following you as well. :) Have an awesome day, I look forward to what you share. Thanks!