Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cricut Designed Laptop


Good morning everyone. Looks like were in for a big snowstorm. I don't mind it as long as my power doesn't go out again, lol.

I love cutting vinyl on my Cricut E. I decided to use up some of my scraps and create a design for my laptop. I used the Home Decor Cartridge. The large bird is cut at 9" and the other at 5".

There are some very good instructional videos for cutting vinyl on youtube. Here's one of my favorites:
Thanks to Joy at:
for posting this. If you haven't been to Joy's site you really must visit. She's amazing.


With all the snow coming down I may be back later today with another post.

Until then,

Jana

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Love this! Those birds are sooo adorable!


~Jen

Unknown said...

This is adorable!!