Monday, February 22, 2010

Faux Window Card #2


Good Afternoon everyone. For the first time in over a week we had sunshine. It only lasted about three hours but that was enough to boost my batteries.


I enjoyed making yesterdays card. I just wasn't happy with the results. So I decided to give it another try using a different stamp. This time I used a pine tree stamp. Stamping my paper four times to make it look like a stand of trees. I heat embossed it with a crystal clear embossing powder. I added a wee bit of MS glitter to make the trees shimmer. I used a glitter pen to draw a line of snow under the trees. I drew a small red cardinal in one tree. I didn't add a background because I like the look of the stark white.
I do like this card better than the first. But next time I'll make it smaller so that I can add a sentiment to the front.
Thanks for stopping in today. Please leave a comment if you have any questions. The link for a tutorial video is on yesterdays post. You won't want to miss it.
Jana

No comments: