Friday, February 12, 2010

More Valentine Cards







Here are the last of my valentines. The last one is a very simple card I made for my DH. I cut out the hearts with the Cricut, covered the back side with a strip of tape, sticky side over the heart holes. Then covered them with red glitter so it only sticks to the hearts. I layed that on a strip of red card stock. Tied on a ribbon and added a personal sentiment to the inside.The valentine's stamp is from Stampin Up!. Sometimes less is more.






The first and second cards I made for my sister and niece. I stamped the truck on red glitter paper and cut it out. Then stamped the truck again on card stock and colored it in with Marvy markers. Then I pop-dotted the red truck on top. I used the sentiment "Loads of Love" on both. I filled in the truck bed with hearts and added the black ribbon to make it look like the road on my nieces. On the other one I stamped the dogs, colored them in and cut it out. I also pop-dotted them in the truck bed.






Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours,



Jana

No comments: