Monday, April 12, 2010

"You Stand Out" Card


Hi ya everyone, Today I began my spring cleaning. I finished one bathroom and half the kitchen cupboards. Boy am I going to be sore tomorrow. I must have gone up and down the step ladder 100 times.
This card I made for my sweet niece. She's 23 and has moved half way across the country from her family and friends. I like to drop her a card now and then so she knows I'm thinking of her. I haven't decided what to write on the inside. She always dresses so cute and has great fashion sense. I was thinking something about standing out in the crowd. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post.
The dresses are all the same stamp. I stamped the four black ones and then filled them in with prismacolor markers. The red and white dress was stamped in red and cut out. Then I used pop dots to have it stand out.
Until next time, Jana

1 comment:

paperscissors said...

she will treasure this card! i too am challenged to write the sentiments inside...feel my heartfelt emotions created the card!... and i still have to write something?!