Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mother's Day Card

Hello again,Before I begin I'd like to thank everyone for the kind comments. I'm amazed that anyone would even look at my work much less leave a kind comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
It's been a hectic few days around here and then tonight just as I was ready to post our Power went out AGAIN. It seems to be a monthly occurrence this year.
This is the Mother's day card I've made for my Mom. The paper is from My Minds Eye. The stamp is an oldie but goodie from SU. The border punch is new from SU. I added some minor bling using a Jelly Roll pen in copper which matched beautifully. I seem to be using the colors orange and green together alot. Green is my favorite color so that's not surprising, But orange? I like it but never really used the two together. Anyhoo I'm putting those colors away for a while and trying to branch out.
Jana

1 comment:

2 Ducky said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors too. Sorry about the power outages, I know it can be frustrating when you really want to post. LOL! Your cards are very classy and I enjoy visiting your site.