Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day Six of the "Seven Days of Owls"

Hello Everyone and Welcome to my series "Seven Days of Owls". Today is day 6 and as promised I've made a masculine card.
I cut this owl out using my Cricut and the Campout cartridge. I cut the image, blackout and shadow features at 3.25". The plaid and leaf papers are from the DCWV mat stack "Amber Autumn". I love the sentiment, it's from a Gina K. Design set.
Here's a pic of the inside of the card. I made a major boo-boo when I was making this card and needed  to redo the front. I was planning on finishing the inside because the green is so dark. Not one to waste what can be salvaged, I simply cut off the top and bottom and turned it so the plaid is on the bottom. As a bonus it helps to keep the card from being too front heavy.
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for Day seven, I've saved the best for last.
Always, Jana


1 comment:

Ohhh Snap said...

Great card. It's always good to know how people "fix" difficultes. TFS!