Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pulley Card

Good Morning everyone, I'm posting early today because I was just too darn tired last night. Today's card is another that has been making the rounds for a while. Whenever I find a video tutorial that looks interesting to me I save it. Lately I've been going back and I'm sure some of you have seen or tried this card.  This is my first attempt.
I used a bit of everything for this. DCWV and ki memories paper ( now on clearance at JoAnn's) and SU Pixie Pink. SU Little flowers,Big Flowers and vintage labels stamp set. A small saying from a Gina K. stamp set. SU's crushed Curry, Pixie Pink and Bravo Burgundy inks. And a jelly roll orange star pens for just the small flower center on the cover.
These are not my usual colors. I'm trying to work outside my comfort zone.  I made this card for my daughter and I think she'll enjoy it.
There are a few tutorials floating around out there. This one is the best I've seen: http://www.michellesrubberroom.com/2010/04/how-to-make-pulley-card.html
Until next time, Jana

1 comment:

Lolliscraps said...

Great card! Love the colors you used!