Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Papertrey Blog Hop!

Good Morning everyone! or I should say afternoon.  I totally overslept this morning and I have a very full day so I'm going to make this short and sweet.  Here's my entry into the Papertrey ink March blog hop challenge.
The challenge this month was to use aqua and yellow.  Now I have to admit that this is far from my favorite color combo. Being the good sport that I am, I thought I'd give it a try anyways.It wasn't so bad after all :)
If you want to play along here's a link to the blog hop:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
I'm on my way over to see what others have come up with.
Thanks for stopping in. Until next time, Jana

10 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

How pretty!! Love what you did with the hot air balloons!

Mayol said...

Oooh, i love the clean feel and whimsical style!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great way to use those stamps and die cuts. Love the ribbon detail.

Pam W. said...

Very cute. The ribbon treatment adds a whimsical touch to the design.

Kara said...

really sweet!!

Sadie said...

Your card is so cute!! Nice to see more ideas with this set! I'm seeing it would work nicely for a baby card as well with a different sentiment : )

PatQ's Cards said...

Your card has such a nice spring feel to it.

Barb said...

what a cheerful card! i love the hot air balloons. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun, love your cute balloons!!

The Paper Parade said...

What a great card! You did an awesome job with the color combo even though you don't love it :) I really like that neat bow you created!