Sunday, February 26, 2012

After being away from my blog for almost a year I decided to post some photos yesterday for the Papertrey ink February Blog Hop Challenge. I couldn't believe what a mess my blog had become. So I'm back today to clean up the mess and give the old blog a new look. I like it for now.  It may change again at a later date.

So what Have I been up to for the last year you ask?  I took up scrap booking. And scrap I did, with more than 30 2-page layouts.  My Mom passed in March of last year and I felt it therapeutic to put some memories in a book just for myself.

What?!? no cards? well of course I didn't give up card making. Here are a few of my cards since I've been gone.
My son bought a new house last summer. Since he works 60+ hours most weeks during the summer I became his personal assistant and go-between with the Realtors.  They are both super ladies and couldn't have been more helpful. I sent each of them this card with a thank you.


A friends B'day card. She's in a band and loves interactive cards.

This years over the top Valentines.


A Christmas card to my other son who is living in Hawaii. I wanted to give him a taste of home as we live in snow country. I hope you've enjoyed this short summary of my past year cards. I hope to be back tomorrow with some other projects.

Always, Jana

1 comment:

carolanne said...

Those valentine cards are FANTASTIC!