Thursday, June 24, 2010

Super Simple Notecard

Hello again friends,  Can you believe it's almost Friday! yeah the weekend! I'm excited can you tell? Today's card is super simple. It's a A2 card  made using all Stampin'Up! ( no, I don't work for them, but I love their products) The base is Melon Mambo, the first layer is Black and the top layer is Whisper White.  I used the Vintage Labels stamp set to stamp the front in classic black ink. Then using a one inch circle punch for the pink Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper. I glued those to the center of each stamp and trimmed along the sides. At the last minute I decided not to stamp a greeting on the outside. ( you can see that the upper left corner is empty. That was to be the lower left corner. Have I confused you?) I wanted to  added some ribbon instead. So using my small horizontal punch, I punched a small slit along the top of the card.Could this be any easier? Hope you enjoyed it.
Until next time, Jana

3 comments:

Doris T. said...

very nice - love the colors!
Doris :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card tfs

2 Ducky said...

Hey Jana! Thanks for visiting my blog and being a follower. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I moved your message to the original post because I had a request to delete the one you commented on. (They didn't like the words Walmart and Stampede in the same sentence.)So I just wanted to reassure you that you are indeed entered!!! Take care!