Saturday, March 27, 2010




Good Saturday morning, I had a very productive day yesterday. My work table was loaded up with ink pads, punches, stamp sets, paper pads and you name it. So much in fact I had to keep moving things to make room to work. So I hung some shelving and started to organize. I spent the whole day and Wow what a difference that makes. I can't wait to go and create.
Today's card is just a simple note card. I left off a sentiment. I do this sometimes because I like to have some blank cards at the ready. I used SU paper, card stock, and ribbon. The Tea Pot and cups are from SU's stamp set Funky Favorites. I cut the scalloped circles on my Cricut using the Mini Monograms cartridge. The Lacey edge is a MS border punch. Because I can't seem to leave well enough alone, lol, I added the two cups to the inside.
Thanks for dropping by, Jana

No comments: